If you are a current student living on campus and wish to sign up for a room change within our residential housing system for the spring semester, please complete the Room Change Request Form no later than Friday, December 1, 2023.
Sign in to My Housing Portal using your Lehigh username and password. Select My Applications; Room Change (Spring 2024)
December 1, 2023
After this deadline new applications will only be reviewed for requests to fill newly vacated space
Your room change request will remain active until January 12th or until Housing Services is notified in writing that you wish to cancel it.
- If you are requesting to fill a vacancy or make a 1:1 switch, please know that Housing Services will do their best to accommodate these requested room changes. It is possible, however, that a room change request cannot be fulfilled as requested because of other extenuating circumstances.
- If you are requesting a 1:1 switch, each student must submit a Room Change request.
- In as many cases as possible you will be asked to make your room change prior to leaving campus at the end of Fall 2023.
- All reasons for applying will be reviewed. Housing Services reserves the right to change a student’s reason for applying if applicable.
- More than one housing choice may be preferenced and will be reviewed in that order. If you choose to list specific request(s), make sure the information is listed clearly.
- It is your responsibility to keep all information up-to-date and to check your email daily for important information about the room change waiting list or notification that a room change offer is being made which will require a timely reply.