Furniture in Residence Halls

You are here

Bedroom Furniture

Each room comes with a set(s) of furniture, which includes a desk, desk chair, dresser, and wardrobe (unless the room has a built in closet). For more information on beds, go to Bed Information.

Furniture is placed in rooms based on capacity. If the room is over-occupied, additional furniture will be added to accommodate all residents.

If there are concerns with furniture, please contact the Office of Housing Services (610-758-3500).


Common Area/Lounge Furniture

The University provides lounge furniture in residence hall common areas. See Lounge Furniture for more information.