Who To Call for What in Residence Halls

You are here

Problem Who to Call
Cleaning Concerns Housing Services (email inhouse@lehigh.edu)
Emergency Maintenance  
                  Business Hours (M-F, 8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) Office of Facilities (call 610-758-3940)
                  After Hours 610-867-3326  Leave a message

Extermination     (contractor services provided on Wednesdays & Thursdays)

Housing Services  (use this on-line form)
ID Card  
                 Lost/Missing (M-F, 7:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.) IDEAL Office
                 Lost/Missing (after hours/weekends) Report your ID card as Lost; contact Gryphon on call for temporary access card
                 New Access Housing Services (email inhouse@lehigh.edu)
                 Not Working IDEAL Office  (call 610-758-6175)
                 Stolen IDEAL Office
file police report with LUPD
Furniture Housing Services  (email inhouse@lehigh.edu)
Internet Technology Services
                   Locked Out – anytime find your roommate or Gryphon
                   Locked Out - Business Hours (M-F, 7:00 a.m. – 4:45
Follow these steps

                   4:45 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

                    8:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. and all weekend

Call the University Police

Call the Gryphon duty phone for your building (posted on staff office door)

                   Lost Go to the IDEAL Office
                    GoldPlus not working Email ingold@lehigh.edu if the reader will not accept GoldPlus, Follow the signs in the laundry room if you lost money while using GoldPlus to do laundry
                    Machine not working Follow the signs in the laundry room

Facilities Work Orders    Maintenance Requests

Business Hours (M-F, 8:00am - 4:30 pm)


University Non-Business Hours and Holidays


To submit an online work order request, pleas visit our website:Office of Facilities

For Emenrgency work order requests, please call: 610-758-3940


Academic Buildings and Residence Halls, please call: 610-867-3326

Greek Houses, Mountaintop Campus, and Gradaute Housing (Saucon Village, Packer House, 230 West packer, please call: 610-758-4200 (LUPD)

Microfridge 1-800-525-7307
Vending Housing Services  (use this on-line form)