The Mail Center houses and/or sorts all incoming mail and packages for Lehigh students. In addition to being the campus post office for students, it also serves as a retail shipping location for Southside Bethlehem. We offer UPS, Fed Ex and USPS shipping options. The Mail Center is conveniently located in Farrington Square, above The Lehigh Store.
**If sending medications to your campus mail box, we recommend using FedEx Express if urgent so that we may better track and find those packages for students**
Hours of Operation and Procedures
Regular Fall/Spring Semester Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturdays: 10 am - 2 pm*
*EXTENDED Saturday Hours:
8/26: 9 am - 5 pm
9/9: 10 am - 5 pm
9/16: 10 am - 5 pm
*Please note that our shipping registers close 15 minutes before end of business day*
Package and Mail Pick-Up Instructions
Traditional Main Counter Pick-Up
- Please swipe your ID cards at the kiosks.
- Please proceed to the designated waiting area for packages.
- The staff will bring packages to the counter and ask to see the your ID. The staff will then give you your package.
Self-Service Package Pick-Up Option (On hold - will resume by October 1st):
- Students will be notified when they receive a package and will be given the option of picking it up from the“Self-Service Shelf”.
- Upon receiving a package notification, you may choose to pick up the package from the “Self-Service Shelf” by clicking on the link provided and clicking “submit”. This form is pre-filled for your convenience and will notify us of your preference.
- When you arrive to pick up your package, simply swipe your student ID card at the kiosk in the left corner of the Mail Center. You must have your Lehigh ID to pick up your packages.
Please read and follow the instructions on the kiosk:
- Swipe Lehigh ID card
- Tap "view items" to see items available for pick up from shelf
- Submit form
- Take your package(s)