Lehigh University shares a partnership with PSECU – the official credit union of Lehigh Athletics – which means that all alumni, faculty, staff, and students are eligible to join for free.
Opened in 1934, PSECU was founded by 22 ordinary people who pooled $90 and made an extraordinary commitment to each other: To create a financial institution where collective resources benefit all members. Today, PSECU continues that legacy as Pennsylvania’s digital-first credit union, with $8 billion in assets, more than 590,000 members, and a convenient anytime, anywhere banking model. For more information about PSECU, visit psecu.com. PSECU has been recognized as a Best-In-State Credit Union by Forbes, one of America’s Best Banks by Newsweek, and a Best Credit Union by GOBanking Rates.
When you join PSECU, you experience the value and convenience of digital-first banking and enjoy access to a multitude of products, services, and resources designed to help you save money and better manage your finances. PSECU offers:
- Free checking and savings accounts with no annual fees, no minimum balance requirements, and no foreign transaction fees
- A large network of surcharge-free ATMS (one of which is located on campus in Farrington Square), along with limited reimbursement of surcharge fees incurred through use of out-of-network ATMs
- Cash reward and balance transfer credit card options
- Low-rate personal loans, auto loans, and mortgages
- Additional savings opportunities with certificates, money market funds, and IRAs
- Free financial wellness resources
- Among other products and services for you (and your family too!)
PSECU operates a Financial Education Center (not a full-service branch) and ATM on campus at 6 Farrington Square, Suite 100 (right next to Johnny’s Bagels & Deli). For any questions or to discuss financial wellness/education opportunities, please stop by or contact the Community Relationship Manager.
Community Relationship Manager for the PSECU Financial Education Center
Hours of Operation
- Virtual hours: Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm
- Center hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday between 10am – 2pm. Note: You are welcome to stop by the center outside of these hours; however, it is not guaranteed that the Community Relationship Manager will be available to assist you in-person. You are advised to call 610.861.2191 before arriving to the center outside of these hours of operation.