Maintenance Reporting Procedures in Graduate Housing

You are here


General maintenance concerns should be reported to the Office of Facilities by placing a request online at the following site:  Submit a Work Order Request
Requests submitted on-line will be complete within 3-5 business days. Some examples of General Work Order Requests may include, but not limited to: A/C issues, appliance issues, interior door issues, lightbulb replacement, and window treatment repair.
For Emergency or Urgent Requests, please call Work Order Central at 610-758-3940.
Emergency Requests are those repairs which require immediate attention to reduce risk to people and property. Some examples of Emergency Work Order Requests may include, but not limited to: toilet, sink, and shower – clogged or leaking, electrical outages, and heating issues.

For after hours maintenance, please view the Emergency Maintenance information on the Facilities page.