Borrowed or Lost ID Card and Keys Form

You are here

A graduate student locked out of their living space, Monday through Friday between the hours of  8:15 AM and 4:45 PM, can borrow a key and or ID from Housing Services by filling out the form Borrowed or Lost ID Card and Keys.

 Residents should note that there is a charge for replacing lost keys and ID cards, as well as for too many lockouts. It is important not to lose or forget your keys.