As communicated to campus throughout spring semester, Transportation and Parking Services has partnered with FHI Studio to analyze our services, resources, and assist us in better meeting the needs of our Lehigh community.
To build upon existing university-led outreach and engage with Lehigh University students, faculty, staff, and stakeholders, FHI Studio conducted a variety of campus engagements to obtain meaningful feedback on potential parking and transportation solutions/recommendations prior to implementation.
Campus Engagement Highlights:
- Virtual (video conference) stakeholder meetings with Lehigh University senior leadership, planning, and operations staff (March-May 2023).
- In-person pop-up tabling outreach events, primarily with students (April 2023). The tabling sessions engaged over 150 campus stakeholders.
- Virtual focus group meetings with faculty and staff (April 2023) and students (May 2023).
The full campus outreach summary, along with feedback collected, can be found here.
- Short surveys to campus for feedback on solutions being explored
- Matrix of proposed strategies and recommendations
- Summary presentations
- Selection of preferred actions
- Implementation plan and schedule
FHI Studio has also completed the following:
- Conducted a parking capacity analysis for all Lehigh-owned lots and garages.
- Evaluated all current bus routes, frequency, ridership, and user needs.
- Developed preliminary strategies to address near-term needs.