Cable TV in graduate housing

You are here

Cable television in provided to graduate students as part of their rent to the University. The company that provides cable to the University is Service Electric Cable TV. 

A list of the channels provided in the Economy cable package is located here: cable channels on Service Electric

In Packer and 230 W. Packer, a TV and cable connection are provided in the communal living room for use. In Saucon Village, leaseholders should fill out a request using the link below to have a cable box for their apartment. The cable connection is located in the living rooom of each apartment. Additional connections may be available within the apartment and students should contact Housing Services for more information.

Cable Box Request